CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS, LLC
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING AND PURCHASING
LEGAL FORMS FROM THIS WEBSITE. Your purchase from this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By purchasing from this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not purchase from this website.
CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS IS NOT A LAW FIRM, THE EMPLOYEES OF CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEY, AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PURCHASE OF LEGAL FORMS THEREFROM DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS PROVIDES LEGAL INFORMATION AND FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS LEGAL FORMS, BOTH OF WHICH DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. FURTHERMORE, YOUR CHOICE TO USE THE LEGAL FORMS FROM THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE FROM A LAWYER. YOU NEED TO CONSULT WITH A LAWYER TO DETERMINE YOUR LEGAL NEEDS SPECIFIC TO YOUR SITUATION.
- Orders; Sales Tax. You may place your order on our website at any time (subject to any planned or unplanned periodic downtime). No sales tax is charged or collected.
- Payment. You are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through the website. During the checkout process, you will be redirected to www.paypal.com to pay for your purchase. You will bear all costs associated with a disputed credit card charge, which results in action from CreatePro Legal Forms’ merchant account provider and/or PayPal, otherwise known as “chargebacks.”
- Pricing; Pricing Errors. Prices offered on the website are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for any state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. If the amount you pay for an item is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
- Order Acceptance. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Order Status; Digital Download. Once you place an order and complete the payment process, CreatePro Legal Forms will send you an email, provide you with confirmation of your order and provide a link where you can download a zip file containing your purchased legal form, instructions of use, and terms and conditions governing your purchase and use of the legal form. By placing an order with CreatePro Legal Forms, you consent to receive email from CreatePro Legal Forms regarding your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning your order.
- Product Description; No Refunds or Exchanges. We attempt to describe the legal forms offered for sale on the website as accurately as possible; however, we do not warrant that the descriptions or other content on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Further, due to the nature of electronic downloads of the legal forms, all sales made through the website are final. No refunds or exchanges for legal forms purchased through this website will be made.
- Product and Service Availability; Geographic Restrictions. Reference to any product or service on the website constitutes an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available at the moment you order it. CreatePro Legal Forms manages all or portions of the website from Florida, in the United States of America. We provide this website for use only by persons located in the United States. We in no way imply that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Registration and Security. If you wish to purchase any legal forms on the website, you must provide certain minimum required information. By entering any information on the website, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you are using your actual identity; (iii) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information; and (iv) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WILL MEET YOUR PERSONAL, LEGAL, OR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS COMPUTER SYSTEM, THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT, MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR DATA FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on thiswebsite the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of services and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CreatePro Legal Forms may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LAIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PERSONAL INJURY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR MATERIAL FOUND HEREIN, (ii) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY. IF CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU PURCHASED FROM THE WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION OF DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You shall defend and indemnify CreatePro Legal Forms and any third-party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website and the legal forms purchased thereon.
- Relationship. Your use of this website and the legal forms purchased thereon is independent of CreatePro Legal Forms and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture with CreatePro Legal Forms for any purpose.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Your consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Orange County, Florida, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
- Assignment. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- Modification. CreatePro Legal Forms may at any time modify these Terms of Sale in our discretion without notice. Your purchase of legal forms from this website will be governed by and conditioned upon the Terms of Sale posted on our site at the time of our use.
- Severability. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to thefullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Sale, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supercedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making amendments or modifications available on this website.
Dated April 10, 2012